December 14, 2010

Take Along Fabric Dollhouse

A Christmas gift for my littlest one:




The perfect home for Little People, Calico Critters, Nesting Dolls, or Polly Pockets! I am hoping this will be an easy take-along to church, in the car, or to Grandma's house. The best part? All made from scraps in my stash, a free gift!
I used the tutorial by UK Lass. Hers is pretty thorough, so I am not going to do my own, just tell you to go there instead! Check out the flickr group she links to at the bottom for many, many more examples. Actually, mine doesn't look to great next to many of those, so maybe don't go look? Either way, you should make one. It took me a total of about 4 hours to make. I think I could do it in two now that I know what I am doing. Maybe a car garage, a barn, or a little grocery store? The possibilities are endless!

Linking into Made by You Mondays on Skip to my Lou!


And Linky Love on No Time for Flashcards!
No Time For Flash Cards

2 comments:

scrappinbearcub said...

Love you little play house and tried to click the link you posted to get instructions there and it says Im unable not an authorized user, Is there a way to get the instructions and pattern to make some myself

Cassie Davis said...

I can't seem to make the link work